What can I expect on the day?
- Learn about Sidekicker and meet other Sidekicks
- Have a 10 minute one-to-one interview where your skills and experiences will be matched with the Sidekicker platform.
- Finish you onboarding by completing your profile, downloading the app and start applying for shifts!
What do I need to bring?
In order to complete your interview with Sidekicker you will need to have a laptop or a tablet. This allows you to complete your profile and account settings during the session. If this is not completed we are unable to activate your account.
This is a requirement for the session and unfortunately a mobile phone will not suffice. If you do not have one of your own you will need to borrow one for the onboarding session.
Please be aware that you will be advised to rebook your interview session if you arrive without a laptop or a tablet.
- If you are an Australian citizen, your passport or medicare card
- If you are not an Australian Citizen, your passport and visa
- If you are looking for work as a waiter, bartender of F&B attendant, your RSA
- If you would like access to additional work on Sidekicker, bring your Police Check or Working with Children's Check
If you are still unsure of your interview, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.