Yes, we have a separate service to meet the needs of individuals looking to fill ad hoc staffing needs.
Sidekicker for Individuals:
- Sidekicker for indivduals provides a communications platform created to assist people wishing to participate in the sharing economy.
- This platform is designed specifically for one off uses such as private parties, weddings, birthdays or other such events.
- People looking to obtain work through this platform are hobbyists, and are not employed by Sidekicker. They are independent workers completing ad-hoc tasks under the gig economy guidelines produced by the ATO.
- When using this platform you have a direct relationship with your Sidekick and no minimum hours or awards apply.
Costs & Payment:
- When posting your job, the platform provides recommended rates according to marketplace averages. Sidekicker charges a 25% service fee for usage of the platform.
- All staff are covered by a $20mil public liability insurance policy and payment is made via our platform to ensure both parties are protected.
- Payment for these jobs is facilitated through the Sidekicker platform via credit card after the job has occurred and the hours worked have been approved by the Sidekick and yourself
Did this answer your question?