Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) are committed to providing a safe working environment for all Sidekicks. If you have been selected for a job with this client, you are required to complete the MCEC Induction before arriving on site.
- Site Location: DFO South Wharf - 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
- Running Time: The induction will approximately 20-30 minutes to complete
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Sidekicker will send you an email with a unique invitation link. If you haven't received the invitation email, and it's not hiding in your junk mail, reach out to us via the blue Sidekicker chat bubble to let us know
2. Click on ‘Please click here to begin your induction’ link in your email
3. Fill out your personal details
4. You will need to click ‘Send me a verification code’. Once you receive the code, enter it into the box:
5. Type in ‘Sidekicker’ as the organisation name and click continue
6. You should receive another email with a pin number. Open the email and copy the pin highlighted in red:
7. Follow the link that says ‘You can now proceed to undertake your induction by clicking here’
8. Enter your pin and password. Follow the instructions and enter all the required details -- please note you will need to upload a photo of yourself
9. Once all that's done, you'll start the induction
10. When you have successfully completed the induction, please take a screenshot of your results and upload it to your Sidekicker profile under ‘MCEC Induction’ with the expiry date
11. Keep a screenshot or picture of your induction on your phone -- you'll need to show it to your site manager when you arrive on site
How do I upload a certificate on my account?
If you're not sure how to upload a certificate, just check out this handy help centre article that will walk you through it.
What if my question hasn't been answered or I'm having issues completing the induction?
We advise you to complete the induction well in advance of your shift; it's always good to be prepared. If you have any issues or have a question that wasn't answered, feel free to reach out to us via the blue Sidekicker chat bubble.