International Convention Centre (ICC) are committed to providing a safe working environment for all Sidekicks. If you have been selected for a job with this client, you are required to complete the ICC Induction before arriving on site in Sydney.
- Site Location: International Convention Centre Sydney -- 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW 2000
- Running Time: The induction will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Sidekicker will send you an email with a unique invitation link and induction key. If you haven't received the email, and it's not hiding in your junk mail, reach out to us via the blue Sidekicker chat bubble to let us know
2. Copy and paste the induction key and click on the induction link. Type in your email address and enter the induction key and your surname
3. You will need to create your MyRapid Account by creating a password
4. You will be sent a 6-digit security code to the email address you provide. Once you receive it, enter the code and click verify
5. Once you're logged in, please click on the orange box ICC Sydney > Enter
6. Click on the blue 'Current Contractor Induction' link
7. Read through the course and complete the induction. The course outline includes a Welcome, Security & Environment, Safe Systems of Work and Emergency Procedures. It should take 15-30 minutes to complete
8. Once you have completed the induction, you will receive a certificate with a % score. Please take a screenshot or save the document as a PDF. If you're not sure how to take a screenshot or save a PDF, just take a clear picture of your screen with your phone
9. Upload the certificate on your Sidekicker profile under 'ICC Induction' with the expiry date listed on the induction certificate
10. Keep a screenshot or picture of your induction result on your phone -- you'll need to show it to your site manager when you arrive on site
How do I upload a certificate on my account?
If you're not sure how to upload a certificate, just check out this handy help centre article that will walk you through it.
What if my question hasn't been answered or I'm having issues completing the induction?
We advise you to complete the induction well in advance of your shift; it's always good to be prepared. If you have any issues or have a question that wasn't answered, feel free to reach out to us via the blue Sidekicker chat bubble.