Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) are committed to providing a safe working environment for all Sidekicks. If you have been selected for a job with this client, you are required to complete the BCEC Induction before arriving on site in Brisbane.
- Site Location: Merivale St & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Running Time: The induction will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete
Please follow the instructions below:
2. Register for an account and receive your PIN using the PIN Induction Registration Link. Where it says 'Organisation Name', enter Sidekicker
3. Press the AVPS Induction Link
4. Enter your PIN/Password and follow the instructions. It will ask you to select your trade type and upload a clear photo of yourself
5. Read through the course and complete the induction
6. Once successful, you should receive a certificate with a % score. Take a screenshot or save the PDF of the successful certificate. If you're not sure how to take a screenshot or save a PDF, just take a clear picture of your screen with your phone
7. Upload the certificate, or picture of the certificate, on your Sidekicker profile under ‘BCEC Induction’. The expiry date for the certificate is 12 months from the completion date
8. Keep a screenshot or picture of your induction on your phone -- you'll need to show it to your site manager when you arrive on site
How do I upload a certificate on my account?
If you're not sure how to upload a certificate, just check out this handy help centre article that will walk you through it.
What if my question hasn't been answered or I'm having issues completing the induction?
We advise you to complete the induction well in advance of your shift; it's always good to be prepared. If you have any issues or have a question that wasn't answered, feel free to reach out to us via the blue Sidekicker chat bubble.