The Working for Victoria platform connects people to jobs in a range of industries and roles.
These are the industries available on the Working for Victoria platform.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Transport, Postal and Warehousing
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Administrative and Support Services
- Public Administration and Safety
- Education and Training
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Arts and Recreation Services
These are the role types available in the above categories.
- Technicians and Trade Workers
- Community and Personal Service Workers
- Clerical and Administrative Workers
- Sales Workers
- Machinery Operators and Drivers
Not sure where your job fits?
Below are some common role titles and their associated subcategory. Please note these are examples only and are to be used as a guide. They are not necessarily reflective of the jobs available on the Working for Victoria program.
Whilst there is an extensive list of categories available, there may be instances where you cannot find an exact match for your role. In which case we suggest broadly aligning your role to a category and subcategory available - think of categories that may have similar/transferable skill-sets.
Keep in mind, every worker will be able to view the opportunity if it is within their location radius, regardless of the categories selected.
If you have a question about the industries or positions that the Working for Victoria program covers, please reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com.