If you're looking for casual work in Australia or New Zealand, you have come to the right place! To apply for work with Sidekicker, follow the six steps below.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Visit this page to create an account using your name and contact details.
Step 2: Submit your application
- Tell us about your work experience and what do you enjoy doing outside of work.
- Select up to 4 jobs types to apply for and use the drop down menu to select how much experience you have in each category.
- If you feel your experience is more diverse, not to worry. We can discuss all relevant categories during your interview.
Step 3: Sidekicker will review your application
- Your application will be reviewed by our recruitment team and you will hear back within 5 working days.
Step 4: Attend an Interview with Sidekicker
If you are successful, you'll be invited for a one-on-one interview in our office. For more information, see our help articles below.
- What to bring to your interview
- What to wear to your interview
- How to book or reschedule an interview
Step 5: Complete your Sidekicker profile
Step 6: Start applying for work on Sidekicker
- Welcome to the Sidekicker community!
- Download the Sidekicker app to start applying for work
Unsure what stage of your application you're in?
- Log onto our desktop site here and select "I'm following up on my application" in the blue chat bubble.