Yes, we have a separate service to meet the needs of individuals looking to fill ad hoc staffing needs.
Sidekicker for Individuals:
- Sidekicker for indivduals provides a communications platform created to assist people wishing to participate in the sharing economy.
- This platform is designed specifically for one off uses such as private parties, weddings, birthdays or other such events.
- People looking to obtain work through this platform are hobbyists, and are not employed by Sidekicker. They are independent workers completing ad-hoc tasks under the gig economy guidelines produced by the ATO.
- When using this platform you have a direct relationship with your Sidekick and no minimum hours or awards apply.
Costs & Payment:
- When posting your job, the platform provides recommended rates according to marketplace averages. Sidekicker charges a 25% service fee for usage of the platform.
- All staff are covered by a $20mil public liability insurance policy and payment is made via our platform to ensure both parties are protected.
- Payment for these jobs is facilitated through the Sidekicker platform via credit card after the job has occurred and the hours worked have been approved by the Sidekick and yourself