You are entitled to worker’s compensation if you suffer a work-related injury. If you wish to make a claim, you must send the following documents to Sidekicker as soon as possible: 

  • WorkCover Certificate of Capacity (provided by the medical practitioner who saw you after the injury)
  • Receipt of any medical expenses that relate to the workcover claim
  • Workers Compensation Form (obtained from Sidekicker)
  • OH&S Incident Report Form (obtained from Sidekicker). 

All forms can be obtained from Sidekicker by contacting us at

Did this answer your question?